Good web designers
in more ways than one
From cycling to recycling, we like to do our bit.
To us, Corporate and Social Responsibility means just two things: we won’t put profit before people, ethics or the environment, and we work hard to be more sustainable.
So our priorities are:
- treating our clients properly
- looking after our employees
- making our operations ethical and safe
- taking a sustainable approach to the environment
We do our best to:
- recycle paper, glass, tins, plastics, toner cartridges and cardboard
- cut back on our paper usage
- use ecologically-sound suppliers, such as a ‘green’ taxi company
- buy fairly-traded supplies
- use recycled paper and products
- promote healthy work practices (using the right chairs, safe equipment etc)
- recycle old computer equipment by passing on to new users
- provide glasses and mugs rather than disposables
- minimise energy usage by switching off lights and equipment
We’re also members of the Cycle to Work scheme.
Want to find out more?